First, like the title? I thought of it all by myself =p... That's what I'm calling this "Movie Week" thing instead of just movie week which is bland and a tad unoriginal, I will shamelessly self-promote my blog..so...
holes In My brain is proud to present: "movies In My brain", a 5-day-long movie fanatic affair in which movies triumph over books! And that only occurs ONCE every 52 WEEKS!
It runs from Monday April 5 to Friday April 9, 2010 (which is next week!). Anyone is invited to join in (you don't have to participate for the whole week, just dedicate perhaps a post or two to sharing movies you love!)
Please (if you're participating) leave a link to your post about movies in the comments below, and I will try my best to add the link into this post! You don't even have to write a movie review, just share something movie-related! Favourite chick flicks? Comedies? Horror movies? Actors who are attractive? Actors who can actually act? Actresses you admire? Movies you cringe at? Quotes from movies? ANYTHING!!
Thanks, and to you movies: cherish this week. We all know books are going to win it in the end...
A huge thanks to Natalie at Mindful Musings that dedicated a post to help advertise this!! Thank you!
Now.. I present the "movies In My brain" posts from around the blogosphere!!
Please check them out and tell them how awesome they are!
- Jessica from Jessica's Ramblings posted about her favourite movie!!
- Alexa from Not Enough Bookshelves posted about old musicals and Easter!!
- Fiona Chan posted about Alice in Wonderland!
- The awesome Natalie from Mindful Musings posted movies she's looking forward to!!
- blueicegal from Fantasy4Eva reviewed Pearl Harbor!!
- Lindsay from Crazy Books & Reviews posted a great review of Scooby-Doo!!
- Lindsay also posted some awesome Movie Trailers!!
- ...And a movie review of The Boy in Striped Pajamas!!
- blueicegal from Fantasy4Eva posted another review of Freedom Writers!
- The very cool Khy from Frenetic Reader posted about Movies Based on Books!!
- The wonderful Lindsay from Crazy Books & Reviews posted another review, this time of Anna and the King!!
- she also posted about really cool Movie News!!