I try not to go an entire month without posting, as I definitely wouldn't want to screw up my pristine Archive in my sidebar... anywho, it's been a while!
I guess that calls for another life update. With equal amounts of existential crises and probably more uncertainty.
1. Finals are over! The course in which I thought I totally bombed because I was ridiculously unprepared for the final (worth 45%) turned out okay, thank god. I'm pretty sure a very favourable bell curve was applied there... Just waiting for my other marks, but I think I can safely say this semester went well :) I pretty much liked the majority of my courses, so that always makes everything slightly more pleasant.
2. It's pretty much May! Guys, I can't even express how excited I am for these movies. May 3: Iron Man 3. May 10: The Great Gatsby. May 17: Star Trek 2. May 24: Fast and Furious 6 and The Hangover 3 (which I probably won't watch). So obviously it's a May that's chalk-full of sequels, but I'm still SO EXCITED.
3. I don't know what I'm doing with my life. *whines* What else is new?
4. I'm such a dork, I love looking through the university course listings and planning out my classes for next year. It's still April, Audrey, what the hell are you doing.
5. I haven't been to work in about 2.5 weeks because of finals, but I miss it! I miss the kids, haha.
6. How is it May already? Every year goes by faster, it seriously worries me.
7. HOCKEY PLAYOFFS! GO CANUCKS GO!
8. How did the Leafs make playoffs? It'll be crazytown, methinks.
9. I'm slowly working my way through Ask the Passengers by AS King. The weird thing is that I know that like a year ago, I would totally devour this type of quiet, unassumingly amazing book but now I just find myself constantly distracted. Hmm.
10. I watched a bunch of movies too, I'm trying to get around to all those movies that I haven't seen-- a short list is classics like: The Shawshank Redmption, The Godfather, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, etc... Also others like Gangs of New York, In Bruges, No Country for Old Men, There Will Be Blood, Trainspotting. And I'll try and make my way through this year's Oscar winners, although I admit I have very little interest in Lincoln, and I don't think I can sit through Life of Pi... We'll see. Yeah. Lots of movies. I adore movies.
11. Melina Marchetta answered some questions on Goodreads, and yeah, it's MM, I love everything she writes and I stalk too many of her interviews :P Check it out.
12. Does someone in Toronto want to hire me?
13. I don't really know what else to write, actually. I'll probably edit this list as I think of new things, since this post was super disinteresting. Here's a cute gif:
I hope you all had wonderful Aprils. For those of you still in school, good luck!! Hang in there :) And for everyone else, Happy May!